Monday, November 14, 2011

1000 miles, 3 states, 1 wedding

We had such a fun 11.11.11.
On 11.10.11 we drove to St George
to spend the night. The next morning
we drove through Arizona to Nevada,
where we attended a wonderful wedding breakfast
at 11on 11.11.11! 
 Here are a few of my sister's grandchildren
and my grand-nieces and nephew!
 I always have to take a picture of my favorite trio!
 My Mom and Joan (her niece and my cousin) who
is a Las Vegas resident!
 More grand-nephews, Paige, and Paula (my sister) who is also the mother of the groom!
 Paige did her favorite thing (play with kids) while we attended
the sealing!
 Beautiful Las Vegas Temple!
 The Cousins
 Nephew Scott and family
 Niece Jennifer and family
 Niece Emily and family
 Emily and the newest addition.
 Nephew Jared and bride Nicole!
 Such a cute picture!
 Grandparents and Bride and Groom!
 After the sealing we visited one of our favorite places in Vegas!
 Then drove past the rest.
 And wondered who would really ride this ride???
 The day ended in Logandale, NV, with a beautiful
reception complete with:
 A S'More Bar
 A beautiful cake
 Darling furniture and beautiful flowers
 Candle lit trees (my personal favorite)
 A wedding line
 Good food and wonderful company
 A fire pit to roast marshmellows
 And props
for silly photo shoots!

We spent the night in St George again and the next morning we visited
 these guys in The Condo
 and even got to witness the piano recital we had missed!
Isn't technology wonderful?
 Isn't family wonderful?

Then before we left
 this lovely creature
modeled hats for me!
Isn't she cute?

Then we left to drive to Provo to catch the BYU vs Idaho football game!

It was a WONDERFUL weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I really should have bought those hats, they are stylin!Especially that gray one, I could be mistaken for some adorable snow animal.

    ReplyDelete