Thursday, November 15, 2012

Snovember

For 33 years this guy right here has been attending EVERY
home BYU football game! And for 27 years
I have been tagging along.
 In light of the freshly fallen snow, and the weather reports
for the BYU vs Idaho State game on November 10th,
Mark bought me some cozy new boots!
And I am sure glad he did! Look what we found on our seats!
I couldn't get over it! 
We have never seen this in all our 30 years.
  
After shoveling our seats (sans shovel)
and trying to de-ice them,
we commenced watching the game.
 This is what I sat next to in the 21 degree weather.
I sure am glad some (lots) of people stayed home because
there would have been nowhere to put the snow!
Lucky for me - this was what I sat next to
on the other side! Isn't she the cutest!!!
 Thanks to Mark's kindness . . .
we left at half-time and watched the rest of the game
right here!!

1 comment:

  1. That snow is crazy!! I like the view with the fireplace much better!!

    ReplyDelete