Monday, June 1, 2015

playacting to birthday partying

 Years ago we ate Pavlova in Australia.
Recently I saw someone pin it and thought
"Hey I can do that!" and I did. 
And it was yummy!
 This picture was taken in Mountain West Burrito in Provo.
What a fun place, with fun people.
We attended the Payson Utah Temple open house.
 Priscilla went with us.
 It is a beautiful temple.
 Since the Wightmans are from Payson
we stopped to photograph
 the house in which Jack (their dad) was born.
 If you can believe it
Mark and I were in a murder mystery play /
ward activity.
It was so much fun.
 An action shot!
 The whole cast:
Linda, Mark, Me, Joey, Josh, Wendi and Kammie
 And I was the murderer!
This was NOT type casting!
 
 Then we went to St. George.
I know - big surprise!
 We found this little guy on our hike.
 The great hikers!
 
 I like cactus flowers.
 Then Ben came for a visit.
 My best friend Carin was in town from Virginia for her sister's birthday.
So we got a few old friends together.
We all went to school together and grew up in Provo.
 Jill, Jenny, Me, JoLynn, Denise
Carin and Terri
It was SO much fun to see each other again and catch up.
 
Then Mark turned 57 and we partied!

What a great life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment