Friday, August 26, 2011

The Greatest "Sno" on Earth

One of my favorite things
is a tiger's blood shaved ice!
So when Russ and Ciindy said
they were bringing their
Tropical Sno goodness,
I knew there was nowhere
else I would rather be than at the
Ward Potluck Dinner!

 Yummmmmmmm!

 Cindy {the sno queen}
Russ {the "sweet" guy}
 Charisse {the blog post stealer}
 The funniest spoon holder at a ward party EVER!!
Andrea, Charisse and Wendi
{my friends who wanted their picture on my blog
because it is so famous}

2 comments:

  1. haha, I didn't even see the spoon holder! I got tiger's blood also, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post could never be as fabulous as yours! (and it will also be about a week or more before I blog about it) I am so happy to have not ONE but TWO pictures on THE most famous blog EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete