Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Summer of Twenty-Eleven

I am new at this blogging thing, but I am getting the impression that everyone does a post to recap their summer activities.  I thought I would join in and do my own Summer of Twenty-Eleven post in David Letterman style.

Here is my top ten favorite activities of the summer:

#10 - Youth Activies
 
 Girl's Camp
 Youth Conference - highlight - riding the Park City Zipline!

#9 - The Antelope Island Moonlight bikeride


#8 - Our Sausage Soiree


#7 - The Spiral Jetty


# 6 - Family Parties (Wood and Wightman)




#5 - Starting my blog

#4 - The Farmer's Market




#3 - St George




#2 - Camping/Boating


#1 - DC and NYC trip



My Mom always says we have a fun life and I would have to agree. We do!!!

1 comment:

  1. i miss it terribly. you have a great camera. and blog. and daughter.

    ReplyDelete