Saturday, September 3, 2011

New/Old Tradition

Mark and I started our tradition of Swiss Days in 1987.
There have not been many years
that we have missed it.
This year I decided to start a new tradition to add to our old one.
We are going to stay at the Park City Marriott
every year so we can attend Friday and Saturday
Swiss Day activities!
 Yay for Marriott beds, bedding, and pillows!
 One of our favorite parts of Swiss Days is .  . . 
 the breakfast of pancakes, eggs and ham!
So good!
 We eat . . . 
then we shop!
 And shop.
And shop!
Other things we love about Swiss Days:
 The fun
 photo ops!
 The port-a-potties.
The insane beauty of the Heber Valley!
 The great music.
 
 And the fact that it usually coincides with the first BYU football game!
 
Goodbye Swiss Days for another year
I already can't wait till you are here again!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your tradition!!! I am a tad jelous too! I missed Swiss Days again this year :( love the fun pictures and it is a Beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Swiss Days one of these years. It looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete